In general, all foreign nationals are required to have business or tourist visas to enter Kazakhstan. To obtain a Kazakhstan visa foreign citizens should apply to a Kazakhstan diplomatic/consular institution in their country of residence.
Documents required for the Kazakhstan visa:
- Copy of the first two pages of their passport a valid passport (or international travel document)
- A copy of their Kazakhstan visa support (invitation letter) with a notification of their visa support number by the DCS of the MFA (or the original individual invitation issued by the Police)
- The completed visa application form (pdf) and
- 1 passport-size photo;
- Fee, payable on collection of visa
- For 5 days transit visas, the visa of the destination country and onward ticket (or a reservation) are required.
- Hotel booking confirmation
- International flight booking confirmation.